First of all, thank you so much for your interest in my art and considering to commission a portrait of your OC from me. If you want to have a look at what I’ve done so far, head over to my portfolio. Done that already? Great. Have a seat, some coffee and let’s talk shop.
Closing regular commissions, since I’m spending half of the month in hospital. I’ll bring my tablet with me, but I’m not sure how many time I’ll have to draw stuff. But since it’s the month of my birthday, you can get a Chibi avatar for 3 ko-fi (instead of 5). Limited slots, due to the hospital thingy. First comes, first serves. :*
Terms of Service
or how commissioning me works
- I open and close commissions regulary to keep the amount of work to a limit I can handle.
- Use the contact form at the end of this page or send me a DM on Twitter to get in touch.
- Tell me about your OC and what kind of portrait you want.
- When we come to an agreement I will ask you for screenshots of your character from different angles. Feel free to name the armor your character is wearing and everything that is important to you. In case it’s an OC from World of Warcraft I’ll ask you for a link to your character on Wowhead.
- Payment is due after we agreed on the commission and up-front. I’ll send you an invoice via Paypal. Everything above €100 I’ll ask for 50% in advance and the other 50% after I finish the work.
- After the payment arrives I’ll start working on your commission within a week,
- Before I so the linework and coloring on your commission I’ll send you a sketch. If you want something changed, now is the time to tell me.
- When the artwork is finished, you will receive a high resolution image.
[Exception: If you payed only 50% up front (as mentioned in 3.) you’ll get a low resolution image first and the full resolution after the second half of the payment arrives.]
- I reserve the right to use your commission on portfolios and galleries, with the proper credit of course.
- Contacting me does not guarantee a commission from me.
- I reserve the right to decline your commission for any reason.
What I draw
- Portraits, head and half-body
- simple armor/wardrobe
- mainly characters from Star Wars: The Old Republic and World of Warcraft. Though you can ask me about other fandoms, too, if it’s nothing too fancy.
What I don’t draw
- Pornography or overly sexualized stuff. Romance stuff is fine.
- Rape or anything that goes into abuse is a no-go
- I like to stay away from fetishes, sorry
- Gore, violence, hate-art
If I didn’t scare you away by now I’m looking forward to hear from you. 😘