Do you like World of Warcraft? Transmogrification? Pets? Than maybe this little contest is just for you.
I really should have dusted properly before writing this post. I’m so sorry that there wasn’t much going on here in the last nine month. If you’re following me on Twitter you know that life hit me pretty hard and that I’m still recovering. One part of the recovering process is getting this little blog up and running again, and how to do it better than with a little contest. Yes, you can win something. Fasten your seatbelts, here we go.
The idea to “Who Mogs It Better” is haunting my mind for quite some time now. A little monthly* mogging contest. Time to make it a real thing. What better moment than now that we have mogging already stuck in our heads because it’s… Trial of Style. Yay! Plus Battle for Azeroth came recently with two wonderful and different themes. Yes, I’m speaking of Pirates and Trolls. Kul Tiras and Zandalar are as different as it can be.
Let’s have a closer look…
Every month I’m going to chose two classes and two items as your starting point. For the first “Who Mogs It Better” contest those items are:
When the contest starts, head to Wowhead’s Dressing Room. Chose one of the given items and start building a set around it. Easy as that. Though where you actually design your set is your choice. I do like it ingame better. But make sure you eventually transfer the set to Wowhead, save it and send me the link using the contact form at the end of the page.
You have until 29.09.2018 to enter your outfit(s) to the contest. After that I’ll randomly chose a winner per set and the outfits will be displayed in a gallery on my blog.
But what’s the price?
Each winner will get a pet of choice from the shop. Like this little guy here.
- Contest starts at 01.09.2018, 12:00 am
- Outfits must be submitted until 29.09.2018, 11:59 pm
- All times are Central European Summer Time (CEST)
- Everyone can submit one outfit per item, which makes two entries total.
- You can only win in one category, not both.
- The outfits must be provided via Wowhead.
- The outfits must contain moggable equipment for the given classes. (For example: Only leather for Rogues, only mail for Shamans)
- The items must still be available ingame.
- Head, shoulders, cloak and belt can be hidden. All other slots must be filled.
- Taking only the matching set-items won’t get you an entry. Be creative and make something new.
- You can chose every faction and race, given the class is available to them.
- Entries must be submitted within the given deadline.
- You must provide a valid email adress. The adress will only be used internally for the contest and not made public.
- The cannot be payed out.
- Open for all regions.
Sounds great? Then start creating your outfits. I’m looking forward to your entries. <3
Due to technical problems I had to remove the contact form for now. Please send me your entry either via Twitter (as DM) or directly to
While I have a monthly contest in mind, it depends highly on the interest. If only five peeps take part I probably won’t repeat it. So share it with your friends.
This content is payed out of my own pocket and not sponsored by Blizzard.
World of Warcraft®
©2004 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. World of Warcraft, Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.